Stone Inscription at the
Archaeological Museum (fig.).
It dates from
1113 AD and is named
after Prince Yaza Kumar,
the son of
who dedicated it to his father's honour. This
stone pillar has four faces, each side with an
inscription in a different language, namely
The stone inscription has scholarly significance
because it has allowed for the deciphering of the Pyu
language and is
an important source of Bagan history.
THAILAND'S NEIGHBOURS and BEYOND.